Sunday, July 18, 2010

Journey of my life


Assalamualaikum...
Alhamdulillah..i think i like this place..away from city which could make me headache everyday...
i feel like in heaven(actually not so much).trees are around me and i can feel the fresh air..ahh peaceful..1st time i see this place i know that i will lost my weight..this place are so wide and the buildings are far from each other..even the nearest cafe are quite far from mahallah..walking to the cafe is an exercise for me..fuh! i dont have to exercise every evening.. better i wash my clothes..
luckily my class start at 11 everyday so i dont have to rush early in the morning but i have to prepare half an hour early to catch up bus which will bring me to the kulliyyah of science..
overall i like to be in this place International Islamic University Malaysia Kuantan..this is my 1st experience as university student an also a blogger hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment